Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Time?

Although it is Tuesday evening, I am only just getting to reading this week's tasks. In Organized Life, this is Kitchen Week, so I swapped out the living room (this week's task in the Cleaning Grand Plan) for the kitchen.

The cleaning grand plan casually suggests emptying every drawer, cleaning everything within it and putting it all back; cleaning every appliance (fridge, oven, toaster oven, microwave, etc) inside and out, scrubbing the sink with a toothbrush, the list goes on. No wonder my house is not clean and organized! going through this list and doing all of these things would take at least a week of all day in the kitchen. At best, I've got 2, maybe 3 hours this week to devote to this. I might get through one cabinet. Jeesh!

The Organized Life plan for the kitchen is much more doable - basically a 15 - 30 minute speed round of getting rid of unneeded things. That, I can handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment